These are a recurring holiday favorite for us. I found this amazing recipe via Taste of Home. What makes this crazy delicious is that it tastes JUST like cookie dough, but there are no raw eggs in it! That’s right. Time to get pumped! I used these on our Christmas cookie trays for our neighbors.
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups flour
- 1 can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- dark chocolate candy coating and optional white to drizzle over top
Cream butter and brown sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in vanilla. Alternately add flour and milk, beating well after each addition. Stir in chocolate chips and walnuts. Shape into 1” balls, place on wax paper and refrigerate 1 – 2 hours or firm. Melt chocolate candy coating and dip balls in. Place back on wax paper and refrigerate a few minutes or firm. Drizzle melted white coating over the top. Let harden and enjoy!