Wow! I haven’t done a food blog in a while now! I have definitely still been cooking, but blogging about those meals has kind of been on the back burner (wah, wah, wah).
Super fast prep/cook time meals have been my best friends these days. This is one I threw together a few weeks ago and it turned out to be a winner!
- about 2 cups of diced turkey ham
- one 1 pound bag of frozen green beans
- 5 – 7 potatoes diced
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder or a couple teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- olive oil*
- grated parmesan cheese
* I start small and add a little more if the food starts sticking to the bottom of the pan
Throw everything (except for the parmesan) into a pot on the stove and cook over medium low heat until the potatoes are tender. Sprinkle servings with parmesan cheese. If you’re in a super hurry, you can leave out the potatoes. I’ve done that before, but the potatoes help it go further. This is tasty with cooked chicken as well, although you might need to add salt without the ham.